If you love to stream top videos photos and music on your streaming device or on your mobile device, here is the popular Plex channel to offer you exciting program collections that are on demand. Begin your activation process and turn your device into your streaming companion. Once you activate on plex.tv/link, you are free to watch a lot of program categories that include Movies, TV shows, Videos and more.
Activate Plex TV Using plex.tv/link
Do not worry if you do not know “how to activate Plex TV on Roku” as the process is pretty simple. Below are the steps to help you complete the Plex channel activation successfully.
- The basic steps for channel activation include several steps
- adding the channel from the store
- creating a Plex account
- setting up your streaming device
- connecting the device to the network connection
- The very next step will prompt you to create a Plex channel account
- Creating an account is simple and you just need to visit the respective page and provide the required data
- Just log in with the Plex account credentials
- Switch on your streaming device and then move to the store
- And then, start the search by typing the name of the channel
- As the search results appear, select the channel and then tap on the Add channel tab
- From your mobile device, you can just go to the page plex.tv/link and you will be navigated to a new page
- Now, you can provide the Plex channel activation code
- Make sure that you type the valid code in the required space
Latest Channel News are updated on the channel and there are a lot of new program collections that you will surely enjoy watching. If you have a Plex account you can access several of the latest channels such as Twitch, ABC, CBS(activate CBS on Roku), Comedy Central and Crackle. Check out the schedule of the top programs and spend your time streaming the channel.