Nick Jr Kid Channel
Are you a parent of a little kid and wants to show your child a colorful entertainment package while your child is bawling? If yes, Nick Jr is exclusively here for you, offering interesting packages.
Nick Jr is an American cartoon channel which is solely made for kids under age of 6, owned by Nickelodeon group. They are broadcasting not only the modern cartoon shows but also a mixed variety of classic old cartoons for the kids. Below are some of the famous Nick Jr shows,
- Bubble Guppies
- Shimmer and shine
- Dora and Friends: Into the city
- PAW Patrol and even more.
- In the first place, power on your Roku device and go to the Roku menu bar. Select the search option and type ‘Nick Jr’. The results will show some kids program channels list and choose Nick Jr.
- In the meantime, after selecting the channel, click the ‘Add channel’ option and it will redirect towards a new webpage showing some code. This is your Nick Jr channel activation code.
- Now, access the Nickjr.com/activate link in your personal mobile or computer device. On the new webpage, you can see the empty tab.
- Type the activation code in the provided empty field without any error and click ‘Submit’ button.
- Consequently, the channel will activate in a short duration and enjoy streaming the kids’ channel.
Recently, Nick Jr surprised their viewers with special UK line up shows. Here the shows are telecasted without revealing the title of the upcoming shows, to keep the audience engagedduring this Christmas festival season. Likewise, for the New-year 2019, they are unveiling a new toon show called ‘Abby Hatcher’. Stay tuned with the channel and enjoy these upcoming colorful episodes.