There are several reasons why you must add the NBC News channel to your Roku device. And one of the main reasons being that they have been in this field ever since 1940 and know about news coverage like no one else. They have a wide network of journalists working day in and day out to bring you breaking news from around the globe. Now, if you want the channel on your Roku, get it activated on the nbc.com/activate website first.
Like popular paid channels, you create an account on the channel website first. This is however applicable if you do not already possess a cable subscription for it. In case, you have a cable subscription, then simply use the cable operator’s login credentials to activate the channel.
- Explore the Roku channel store and locate the NBC News channel
- Then, launch the channel after successfully downloading it
- For the activation process, simply enter your cable provider’s login info
- If you do not have one, visit the nbc.com/activate website
- And then, create an account
- Choose a plan and also make a payment towards it
- Now, you will either get a channel activation code or must complete the activation using the Roku account login
- Complete the activation and begin streaming the channel on your Roku