All About iFood TV
iFood.TV is a peculiar channel which is exclusively made for those foodies! Foodies? Yes, in this iFood TV channel, you can get a collection of cookery videos from various cooks. Although cookery programs are also available on various TV channels, you have to wait for specific telecasting day and time. Avail iFood.TV to get instant video contents about various distinctive worldwide scrumptious recipes.
Shows and topics covered under iFood.tv
iFood.TV offers various shows on different topics such as editor’s picks, user’s recommendation, trending dish etc.
Some of the famous shows are
- Food Truck favorites
- Bacon all the way
- Best chicken recipes
- Indian recipes
- American classics
- Quick meals for busy cooks
- Breakfast recipes and many more
Unlike other normal channels, the shows in iFood.TV are seasonally based and audience recommended one.
How to get iFood.tv on Roku?
Follow the simple steps to get iFood.TV on Roku,
- Sign in to your Roku account and access the channel store
- Look out for iFood.tv channel by entering the channel name in the search tab
- Locate the channel, select and enter the channel home menu
- At the moment you click the ‘add channel’ button, you will receive the iFood.tv activation code on your display
- Go to the respective channel activation site on your mobile or computer device and enter the activation code