Amazon Prime video is one channel that a movie buff should never miss. Drama, Romance, Comedy, Thriller, Horror and everything you need is here with Prime.
Roku customers will have the best time streaming the Prime Video channel. The channel is popular for the latest videos, movies and original series. Prime video and you can be added from the Roku channel store.
You can get the channel subscription with the help of the Amazon account and the process is easy with the help of set of activation steps. It is also possible event to rent the videos. Do not worry if you miss any of your favorites. You have options to download and watch it later.
The best part is that mobile apps are available to stream the contents from your iPhone or tablets. Use the app and turn your device to your streaming companion.
Activate the Amazon Prime on Roku
- To start with the channel activation setup your streaming device. Link it using the Roku account. Visit the page for Roku account creation and all you need to do is to provide the required information.
- Complete the Roku account creation by providing the name, email ID and password. Visit the channel store or app store and search for the channel name.
- Get the search results and add the channel. System update settings will help to find the channel.
- Register to get the channel subscription.
- After you add go to the channel home screen menu and search if the channel icon is visible.
- From your mobile device go to the page amazon.com/mytv and type the activation code
- Go forward with the guidelines to adding the Amazon prime on Roku process.
Channel News – Want to know about the movies that are new to the channel? Then you are at the right place. Stream all authentic series such as Homecoming (Season 1), Beat (Season 1) and more.